Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Things Kids Say

I nanny three great boys. I love being able to say that I love my job! And the two oldest are so funny! (I'm sure the baby has a great sense of humor, too, he just can't talk yet. The best he gets is comedic timing of laughter and toots.) The three-year-old loves making people laugh and is a natural class clown. The four-year-old is more serious, so I find he is his funniest when he doesn't try. Both will say outlandish things sometimes that make me laugh out loud.

Here are some of my favorites from the oldest:

Me: "What's your favorite Chinese food?"
Him: "Peanut butter and jelly"


"Do you know what makes you stand up? Dirt."

"This is a fweezer, and this is a fridgerfridger."


"This water is too soggy."

Listing family pets:
Me: "Moxie the cat, the fish, the hamster..."
Him: "Don't forget baby Jonah!"
Me: "Your brother is not a pet!"

"Before Captain Hook got his hook, his name was Pirate Hook."

"We don't want to fall and break our noggiums!"

Me: "That's our president now. His name is Barak Obama."
Him: "That's a funny name, it doesn't even make SENSE!"

We've been listening to a children's version of the Wizard of Oz, and he pointed something out to me:
"How is Dorothy going to get her house back?"
I didn't know either! 

And the best quotes from the youngest:

Me: "Do you need a tissue?"
Him: SNIFFFF "No, I suckin' it."

Him: "I'm a hungry tiger!"
Me: "What do you want to eat?" 
Him: "Meat."
Me: "What kind if meat?"
Him: "Chocolate meat!"

Him: "What color should I use?"
Me: "How about purple?"
Him: "...how about you decide black?"

"When you go through the window (of a car) that's doin' it 'Nascar Style'!"

Him: "We've had special training so we can go in space!"
Me: "What kind of training?"
Him: "Hmm... Potty training!"

I just heard him sing the alphabet "...Eucharist, T U V..."

What is growing up to a two year old?
"I'm going to get the BIGGEST pants, and wear them, and they'll STAY!"

Me: "What's your phone number?"
Him: "Number 6."

No comments:

Post a Comment