Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Third Trimester

This week marks the beginning of the third trimester. Ten weeks ago, I don't think any of us would have thought Penny would make it this far.

At my doctor appointment the doctor gave Penny about a 50/50 shot. It's a lot better than zero, but it still doesn't instill a lot of hope. We still don't know what to expect when she's born, or if she'll even make it there.

Some days I feel like I have no more room for worry, like more of the same news won't phase me. However, sitting in a waiting room after an ultrasound, waiting for what could be more bad news is hard to handle.

It's hard to trust that God has a good plan through all of this, especially when thoughts of the future seem bleak no matter what. Still, He's given me this much time with my baby. All I can ask for is that He'll continue to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment